SevenUSBurn is an easy-to-use and fast application, written in Vala, to help in burning your ISO images to an USB devices.
- Automatic recognition of connected USB devices.
- Format the desidered device.
- Self-executing download of most common UNIX/Linux distribution.
- Completely automated burn process.
- Easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface).
- Any UNIX/Linux distribution (tested on Ubuntu 12.10/13.04, Fedora 18, Linux Mint 14).
- Gtk+ version 3.0 or later.
Download SevenUSBurn 1.4
- Source code